Workforce Reporting Specialist
Job no: 503423
Work type: Full-time
Location: Garland Center
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 (Some nights and weekends)
Workforce Reporting Specialist
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$36,000+ (commensurate with education and experience)
Hourly Rate (Part-Time)
$17.31 per hour
Responsible for overseeing maintenance of college-wide ERP system for continuing course scheduling and collaborating with academic services for monitoring, auditing, and verifying state reports of continuing education classes for contact-hour reimbursement purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Demonstrated experience in day-to-day operations of a continuing education unit in a community college environment
• Understanding of laws and oversight agency guidelines related to continuing education programs in the State of Texas
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to accomplish unit goals
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and appropriately—in written and oral contexts—with individuals and groups from a variety of backgrounds
• Strong emphasis on attention to detail and professional and personal ethics
• Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel
• Extensive experience with appropriate Datatel/Colleague screens
• Understanding of the Dallas College continuing education state reporting system
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
- HS Diploma plus (5) five years of related experience.
- Must possess a current driver’s license.
- Official transcript will be required.
*** Will be subject to a criminal background check. Some positions may be subject to a fingerprint check. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with workforce operations teammates to serve the needs of all members of the Dallas College community
• Work collaboratively within assigned team and with academic services to execute workflow requests pertaining to course build and Continuing Education Skills Awards (CESA) that ensure accuracy, reliability, and continuity of operations
• Monitor CESA SharePoint page and internal folders to ensure updated and accurate information is displayed
• Work collaboratively within assigned team to meet unit performance metrics and execute associated continuous improvement plans through quality assurance (QA) processes
• Interpret data and generate reports as required by supervisor
• Participate in cross-functional training to assist workforce operations teammates as needed
• Develop and execute an ongoing personal professional development plan
• Participate in regular workforce operations team meetings
• Completes required Dallas College Professional Development training hours per academic year.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Advertised: Central Standard Time
Applications close: Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend